Vision, Mission and Core Values
We envision a distinguished institution in education, research, and a home to an intellectual community with strong social commitments, providing seamless learning environment balanced with challenge and support, comfort and flexibility, and contemporary culture and tradition, eliciting pride and belonging from its stakeholders.
- »To identify opportunities, make connections, and maximise resources in order to promote progress, inspire collaboration and synergy, and maximise efficacy of all members of the campus community
- »To offer broad and balanced academic programmes that are mutually reinforcing and emphasise high quality and creative instruction at the undergraduate, graduate, professional and postgraduate levels
- »To be an employer of choice for faculty who are passionate about transforming the practice of teaching
- »To embody through its policies and programmes, respect for, and commitment to, the ideals of open and democratic society
- »To create leaders who imagine, innovate, inspire the world
We strive and commit to in all our academic endeavours.
- »Social justice